Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Knight D.I.S.C. Elite Muzzleloader for sale

ArcheryIA44

PMA Member
(I am in Ankeny)...

This is an extremely straight-shooting Knight 50 caliber in-line muzzleloader. Load it with 150 grains of Pyrodex, pushing a 250 grain Barnes Spitfire TMZ sabot, and you can shoot tight groups out to 200 yards. I've taken several whitetails with this muzzleloader. I will also give you the scope with the gun (a Cabela's Powderhorn 3-10 power, variable muzzleloader scope with a reticle that goes out to 250 yards). You will also get the case (camouflage), about 200 of the Knight Full Plastic Jackets (they hold the 209 primers) and some of the Barnes Spitfire TMZ sabots.

I am moving to a state that does not allow the use of "advanced" muzzleloaders (no in-lines and no 209 primers) otherwise I would keep this forever.

Please send text to 3one9-54one-64three4 if you are interested.

Last edited:
Hell I'd hang onto it in case you ever came back to Iowa, or any other state that allows them

They are an awesome gun! My wife hunts with two of them. I bought an extra that my wife uses as a "backup" in her tower blind. If she ever wants/needs a backup shot, no need to try to reload in the heat of the moment. Just grab the other one. :) It has been handy at least once! If I didn't have a smokeless (built by Luke) I would still be using one of them myself.

Sorry, been overwhelmed with packing!

Asking $200, this includes about 40 different Sabots including the TMZs that shoot best in this gun, cleaning supplies, some 209 caps.

Top Bottom