Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Knight Disc Extreme 45 Caliber

Liv4Rut

I have decided to sell my 45 caliber knight disc extreme. Basically I got a $500 gift card to bass pro shop and didn't know what else to buy so I bought a muzzleloader with a thumbhole stock because I always wanted one.

I think the gun is 4 years old. I bought it new. I believe they were originally in the $550 range. I have a quake sling, power ramrod, scope rings and bases, 20 or so bullets that will come with it. The gun is a tack driver and a flat shooter with a 195 grain precision rifle bullet. It is a 200yd gun. There is some very light pitting in the grooves when you look down the barrel but I have not noticed a decrease in accuracy. Sight it in 3 inches high at 100, she will be dead on at 150 and roughly 4 inches low at 200.

Asking $200 for it. The picture isn't the best but I can get better photos. Pm me if interested. I am in Iowa city.

982-muzz.jpg

The gun is sold. I ended up selling it a buddy at work recently. I forgot I had it on here since its been awhile.

Top Bottom