Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kodak play sport zx3 and insane archery bow mount

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

djm029

Buyer backed out so this is back up.

Selling a nice self filming setup. Included is a Kodak play sport zx3 camera with all original contents along with a insane archery bow mount. This setup was purchased with the intent of self filming from a bow mounted POV, but I just got a new g20 for Christmas so this setup is now for sale. Everything is used but in nice condition and functions perfectly. Looking to get $100 TYD as pp gift or add 3%.

Can text pictures.

Buyer backed out so this is back up. Selling a nice self filming setup. Included is a Kodak play sport zx3 camera with all original contents along with a insane archery bow mount. This setup was purchased with the intent of self filming from a bow mounted POV, but I just got a new g20 for Christmas so this setup is now for sale. Everything is used but in nice condition and functions perfectly. Looking to get $100 TYD as pp gift or add 3%. Can text pictures.

Can you send pics? (540)204-7490. I'm in Va but will pay for shipping if it looks right

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom