Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Last 3 Redneck predator 5x6' blinds for sale- Brand New Interior

Hey guys,

I've only got 3 blinds left that I'm trying to sell. I just picked these up from Redneck this morning after dumping $250 into each one to get them refurbished, and boy did they ever refurbish them. They look brand spanking new. New foam padding plus new foam flooring interlocking tiles, new carpet, new windows, new window closures, and new doors. Great customer service down at Redneck, that's for sure.

2 of these blinds are 5 years old, 1 is 3 years old. You can tell which ones are which from the somewhat sun fading on the exterior. The owner of Redneck said to rub them with car wax and the color will come right back. Functionally, they are in absolutely perfect condition, and the interiors are all brand new.

If you buy 1, the cost is $1,650 - if you buy all 3, it'll be $1,500 each (A little more incentive to buy all 3).

All blinds come with keys and a new packet that includes replacement parts and window spray. Located in Gallatin, Mo or Independence, Mo, whichever is closer for you.

Text me at 816-805-7580. Trying to get these sold ASAP! Thanks guys!
Blinds on trailer.jpeg
Blind interior.jpeg
Blinds Door.jpeg
Blinds with Foam.jpeg

They needed to be refurbished after 5 years? What was breaking down? I've got one that is going on it's 4th year and hope it doesn't need any work anytime soon.

I don't know if any of these 3 blinds got sold or not but I've got a 10 ft stand for a redneck blind new in the box. They retail for 899.99. I'd make a heluva deal if any one is interested.

Top Bottom