Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let's see the longbows!

Iowabowtech

Well, I wish I could have taken better pics with some lush scenery but sometimes you gotta work with what you got. Here's my JK Traditions Kanati, 48# @28" built right here in Iowa:

2_4_09_001.jpg

2_4_09_002.jpg

2_4_09.jpg

Let's see 'em. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Here's a few.......................

65 lb. Lemonwood and Hickory named "The Phoenix"
DCP_0869.JPG

55 lb. Osage, named "Inspiration" by "Matchedset" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
P1010003_-_Copy1.JPG

50 lb. Cherry and Hickory by Dan Quillian, named "Wolf River"
wolfriverbowpost.jpg

55 lb. Sequia
longbow.jpg

One of these days I'll make some time to get a real bow whittled out.....nice stuff Jay. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Great forum Shovelbuck. Here's a custom made long bow I had made in 1992, 62# @ 28". Took a nice buck with it, now a days my tendonitist prevents me from shooting it much.
Copy_of_DSC_0003.JPG

Great looking bow and cool photo!
Don't thank me for this forum, /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif Thank the Admin. for running with Blakes and my ideas. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Martin ML-14 #55, been trying to get it paid off since 1991. I think it is Zebra wood under the dirt and bow flage. I'm afraid to clean it up as I might find cracks. It's not much, but gets the job done now and then. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Don't laugh at them high tech silencers /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

ML%2014.jpg

Top Bottom