Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LIVE Updates From The Hunt

I betting on the mouse :D. Or, betting you get one of your fingers caught trying to get some peanut butter. :way:

Hate to say it, but I'm with Muddy and Jake on this one...only I'll go so far as to say its your tongue that gets smacked when you lick the peanut butter off...

All you haters just wait... I'm gonna get a doe-mouse-in-heat deke put out and he'll not be able to resist.... JUST WAIT!

friggin awesome.

You need to try baiting a sticky trap with cheetos (1 cheeto)...put the cheeto in the middle of the sticky trap and set the trap smack dab in the middle of the room. He'll walk to within 6-8 inches of the trap and then pounce on the cheeto like a fox or yote would pounce on his arse in the wild.

Somehow I think this guy is going to out "fox" ya Thomas...but I hope you win.

A ruler with a piece of dog food on it, set over a garbage can (aka gravity trap) works well too.

You need to try baiting a sticky trap with cheetos (1 cheeto)...put the cheeto in the middle of the sticky trap and set the trap smack dab in the middle of the room. He'll walk to within 6-8 inches of the trap and then pounce on the cheeto like a fox or yote would pounce on his arse in the wild.

:confused: Are you referring to the mouse or Thomas when you say "He'll"??? :confused:

:D

I say you call up some buddy's, throw some orange on, and organize a mouse drive. Push him to the traps instead of sitting and waiting him out..

Good luck and nice job with the overkill on the amount of traps you have set. Go Big or go Home..

Good stuff for us that can't get out.

My guess is that you won't get him till 1900Hr. They are like big buck nocturnal movers.

If you really want to get it done call in the pro Muddy the mouse hunter.:)

Mobile Cooter using IW

I say you call up some buddy's, throw some orange on, and organize a mouse drive. Push him to the traps instead of sitting and waiting him out..

Good luck and nice job with the overkill on the amount of traps you have set. Go Big or go Home..
Orange army at Tommy's. That is funny

I feel you TH i've been on my own mouse hunt for the last week got 10 so far. My german shorthair has got 4 of those. Bad thing is when she catches one she tends to head to the bed with it when I am sleeping. ha

Yeah, I guess since there will be no kill pics while T$ is on the job I'll tide you all over.

mouse3.jpg

mouse1.jpg

mouse2.jpg

Part of me wants to punch you in the kisser for that... the other part of me is laughing! especially since I now recall your post on the same topic last year or so... :grin:

You wait... you just wait and see... It's gonna be a field mouse blood bath!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

So Thomas...what taxidermist are you going to use once you get him? i mean it's only fitting to show respect to the cunning critter that has outsmarted you for so long.

jmoose said:
So Thomas...what taxidermist are you going to use once you get him? i mean it's only fitting to show respect to the cunning critter that has outsmarted you for so long.

Barry Speck is awesome. :way:

Mobile Cooter using IW

Top Bottom