Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lock-a-Draw (SOLD!!!)

bowman

Super Moderator
I purchased this Lock-a-Draw for my Bowtech Captain bow following a shoulder surgery that prevented me from drawing my bow. Not wanting to miss out on a hunting season, I researched several draw assist products and decided on this one as it didn't require that I change anything on my current bow set up like other products required. Tuning was much easier than I thought it would be and I harvested 2 deer with the set up.

I am now able to draw my bow and am willing to sell it for less than I paid for it. I bought the Lock-a-Draw from Bow Hunters Advantage (http://lockadraw.com/) for $135 plus shipping and handling and I am willing to sell it for $90. It was purchased in the fall of 2010 and has less than 100 arrows fired through it. I have a 28.5 inch draw and the Lock-a-Draw has been cut down to accomodate my draw length so depending on your bow set up (deflex / reflex riser, etc) it might not work on a bow with a longer draw length. You can cut it shorter if need be. I used my own quiver and did not use the quiver that comes with the product, even thought the manufacturer says that you need it.

This is a great product for someone who is unable to draw a bow but does not want to use a crossbow, and it is much cheaper than a crossbow. Feel free to PM me or give me a call at 641-521-1046 if you have any other questions.

1040-lock1.jpg

1040-lock2.jpg

1040-lock3.jpg

I'm looking for a couple double ladder stands for hunting with the kids so I might be interested in a trade.

Last edited:
Yes, I heard that as well, but I didn't know if it was true. I had the permit just to make sure. Thanks for the clarification!:way:

In 86 I had to give up bowhunting because I can't draw them anymore. I've looked into these and according to the iowa regs they are not legal even with a crossbow permit. I tried double checking this morning but the new improved dnr website isn't cooperating for me, but I'll keep trying. If it means I could shoot arrows at deer again...........ck

OK, they are legal now. Sadly wondering how long the law has been changed. Wanted to go this route long ago. Bow is long gone but boy do I have stuff to trade. Or maybe a crossbow would be better. Don't know, but I do qualify for the lifetime crossbow. I have a nice lund fishing boat I've been wanting out of my barn. Damn this is both exciting and saddening at the same time. To bowhunt again after 20 + years of not being able too. The excitemen of just thinkin about it is too much...............ck

OK, they are legal now. Sadly wondering how long the law has been changed. Wanted to go this route long ago. Bow is long gone but boy do I have stuff to trade. Or maybe a crossbow would be better. Don't know, but I do qualify for the lifetime crossbow. I have a nice lund fishing boat I've been wanting out of my barn. Damn this is both exciting and saddening at the same time. To bowhunt again after 20 + years of not being able too. The excitemen of just thinkin about it is too much...............ck

Sounds like you know the answer! I'd be willing to make on offer on that '17 to help you out!! ;)

Top Bottom