Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf and iowawhitetail.com any questions?!

Limb Chicken

Many of you have questions as to how well the Lone Wolf products work. Just ask these deer...
evil.gif

26LWposter-web.jpg

Re: Lone Wolf and iowawhitetail.com any questions?

That's Freaking Awesome. I think I am going to trade my Summit Viper XLS(ha, ha)

157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Great Picture!

That explains some things? I have been using the wrong Brand of stands!!

A Poster would be Cool

Woody

I guess this means when I come to Iowa this fall and bring my Wolfs I'll have one of those giants come in at ten yards and give himself up!!
grin.gif
That is an awesome picture.

Ive got 3 and getting another lone wolf but they are all the old type,looks like I should up grade to the new BIGGER ones!

LIMB, Do you throw the Lonewolf at them or beat them over the head with it?

Nice artwork, did you create it?
peace.gif

Yeah I got a question.
I've been pretty attatched to my climber for quite awhile. I love being able to go into the woods climb up and hunt. But I don't like being limited to just the straight trees.
Now I've seen wolf's climbing sticks, and I was pretty impressed by there design. My question is could I pack these and a stand into the woods and be up and ready to hunt in a half an hour? I rarely hunt anywhere that I feel I can leave my stand. And most the time I don't hunt the same tree that soon again anyway.
Is this a hang it and hunt it stand or is it, hang it and come back later type of deal. I haven't really paid attention to other stands for 3 or 4 years, but these have my attention so far.

All who asked, we will have a poster at the classic and if there is enough demand may print a few. I just threw this together because I couldn't believe all of these big animals but one were taken this year!

coach, I know of one fellow on that poster that was going to throw one of the climbing sticks at a particular buck...
evil.gif

vike4life,
I would say that with relative ease you can be settled into your stand in a half hour. I can be up the tree (20ft) with my bow in hand in around 15 to 17 minutes. The sticks pack very easy on the back of the stand. I am going to take a picture and show you because I also told another member I would post on how they pack. This set up is a hunt it and take it or a hunt it and leave it but I use mine for a new location or when I hunt public land and can't leave my stand. Let me know if you have any other questions.
waytogo.gif

Hey Limb I've been waiting for that post! I use my new Lone Wolf to take a doe on the last afternoon of this season. I used a small tree, nothing else I own would have hung there. It took 15 minutes to set up and trim for shooting. They're a little pricey but they are worth every penny.

Top Bottom