Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf and iowawhitetail.com any questions?!

Re: Lone Wolf and iowawhitetail.com any questions?

The Blood Brother lays one down! Nice work bro! Where were you hunting here in Iowa last year? Where you hunting this year dude? Illinois at-all?

I hunted near Red Oak last year. Just bought a point for Iowa this year. I am planning on Illinois if I get a bow tag, and Wisc., and Minnasota, maybe missouri.

[ QUOTE ]
With A & A outfitters by chance?

[/ QUOTE ]
No Sir,
Just knocked on some doors and got permission.

Awesome and lucky you!! Never hurts to ask some times.

I was a skeptic until Todd and Walt put one up for me in Todds back yard. From then on I was sold on LW products. All I can say to those who dont use is try their products and you will be sold just as I was.

jason

Hey Limb chicken,
I was at the LoneWolf shop Friday getting filmed for a big buck profile for there TV show, and during the interveiw I glanced over by Andraes desk and through the doorway I could see one of your posters hanging on the wall... If you watch the show with my profile, look for the sudden unexplaiable smile, thats when I saw it. Anywho, I would love to have one of those for my office wall (Hint, Hint) Might even make it into the background of the next video, if I got one quick enough... By the way, I let Andrae know how much you have been plugging his products, he said you guys are good sh... Er, I meen Good people.
cool.gif

It is easy to plug great products that you use and believe in. I don't know which poster you saw the one at the beginning of this post or the harvest poster from this year. In either case we don't have any left. Chris lost a good share of this years harvest posters in a basement flood and the poster at the head of this post is from two years ago and we don't have any of those left either. Sorry man. We will be doing one next year as well and when you smoke a hammer, post the picture and I will get it on the poster!
waytogo.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

Bukmaster and Limb,
If anyone of you are coming to the gathering on the 5th of August I will definitely donate my other poster to help this site and get it more recognition if you are interested. It is the 2005 harvest poster or are you talking the Lone Wolf harvest poster. I have the 2005 harvest poster.

Bowhunter4life,
Thanks for the offer. But I couldn't take your poster, I will get one next time around.

I hunt with the Lone Wolf Alpha hangon and Lone Wolf climbing sticks; the ONLY way to hunt. I use an elastic tiedown net with plastic tiedown hooks instead of the bungee straps like I see a lot of you guys using. This makes it easy to put layered clothing under so you don't get hot on the way to your setup. These elastic nets are available at Wallyworld or motorcycle places for around $5.00. My setup leaves the woods each night with me. Takes me 10-15 minutes to quietly setup. I never have to worry about thieves either. I used to have a Summit Viper and I didn't like the tree restrictions that a climber require besides how noisey the cables were installing. HCH HI Bloodbro Dan and Todd Lone Wolf, welcome to IA!!! P.S. While in my stand tonite I forgot to mention another great use for the net; once in your tree, wrap around the tree at the height you desire and the net has 6 hooks. You use 4 of them to hook around the tree and this leaves 2 that you can use to hang stuff on. I use one to hang my detacheable quiver on. I also use one of these nets on my Double Bull blinds for transporting to the woods. I shove my chair under it and anything else that I wish to. These nets are GREAT!!!!
lonewolfpc4.jpg

lw2hp3.jpg

yeah, i never liked the idea of a ladder stand but I hunted a couple times this year out of my uncle's lone wolf ladderstand and it's really a great way to go.

Guys,
My ten minutes of fame
grin.gif
The Lone Wolf DVD is done and available for purchase at www.BLOODBRO.com
20 kills (19 with bow), 3 bucks over 200 inchs, Andreas new #3 Wisconsin
Typical, My Iowa buck, and my Son Ratslayer's public land buck!!!!! 220 minutes long.

I HAVE TWO LONE WOLF ASSASIN TREE STANDS AND THEY ARE BY FAR THE BEST STANDS I HAVE USED.I RECENTLY BOUGHT A SET OF THE LONE WOLF CLIMBING STICKS AND THE ARE AWESOME ALSO,BUT HERE IS MY PROBLEM.THE SET OF THREE STICKS ONLY GETS ME ABOUT 16 T0 17 FEET RANGE.I WANT TO BUY ANOTHER SET SO I CAN GET UP TO THE 25 FEET RANGE.I SEE THE NEW MINI STICKS OUT THIS YEAR AND I WAS WONDERING IF THEY WOULD NEST TOGETHER WITH THE FULL SIZE STICKS.DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK?

Top Bottom