Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf Sticks

showstopper

PMA Member
I have four of the long lone wolf sticks (32"). I have literally used these less than five times. I had big intentions of run and gun hunting but rarely get out to get good at using this method. I am sticking with ladder sticks and pre-set stands. I also have the caddy that you can hook to both ends of the sticks as you work your way up the tree with the bundle. Also going to include four UCR's that I bought if you are interested in trying to go up the tree without using the original straps. These are 10' each I believe and they can go around those bigger trees that the original straps may not.

I have over $200 invested in this package and will sell for $165. PM me if interested.

Includes:
4 lone wolf 32" climbing sticks w/original straps
4 UCR's for no buckle climbing
lone wolf stick caddy

I think Chinese but I'm not sure what the difference is DOR. jkratz let me look around as I think I have three more somewhere, I just need to find them.

DOR, not sure on where they were made. Couldn't find anything on the sticks. I bought them 3 years ago if that helps. Also, they haven't spent one night outside.

The UCR's are 7 footers not 10, I just measured them. If you want pics let me know and I can take some.

Top Bottom