Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone wolf sticks

Look up XOP sticks on fieldsupply dot come exact replicas of lone wulfs and only 90 bucks I couldn't be happier

Essentially, they ARE Lone Wolf's. The original designer from LW started his own company. He then bought the patents to LW's leftover inventory and made a limited run of everything minus the LW badging.

The QA might even be a tad better than when it was produced by LW.

I don't have any of these sticks and don't really know anything about them, but I did see this discussion about them on archery talk.
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-1928488.html
It talks about them possibly having some safety issues from being cheaply produced in China. Again, I have no knowledge as to the truth of this, just passing it on as an FYI. Could just be Lone Wolf trying to eliminate competition.

These are the SAME sticks that were made in CHINA by Lone Wolf. So, if you go and buy a pair of LW's they essentially could be the same since LW for a period was obviously producing their products in China.

Again, you run the same risk with almost EVERY product including LW sticks IF you buy the China made ones.

Let me just say this , I feel far far safer in these stands and sticks compared to the ones I buy from sportsmans guide .

Top Bottom