Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Longbow Tom

I agree Limb. Not even wearing camo. I need video proof:way:

Congrats Jay

Sorry Cooter, no video.:( But with it being a primitive type hunt, I am working on the cave paintings of the hunt now.:D;)

Thanks everyone for the kind words:way:

Psssssst! That is bowhunting my friend!! :way: Too many of us have..............Drank the Kool-Aide! :thrwrck: Congrats!!!

I love the line about becoming one with the tree, certainly provides a mental image. Congrats to you once again, for your many years of success, and thank you for the professionalism that you bring to this site. Keep up the good work and I hope your thumb heals so you can continue with the ultimate pursuit :way:

I love the line about becoming one with the tree, certainly provides a mental image. Congrats to you once again, for your many years of success, and thank you for the professionalism that you bring to this site. Keep up the good work and I hope your thumb heals so you can continue with the ultimate pursuit :way:

Thanks for the very nice words, they are appreciated.:way:
It would be nice if the thumb gets better, but I've come to grips with the fact that it probably won't. Shooting hundreds of thousands of arrows through the years more than likely caused the problem, so shooting isn't going to help it.:( I've always considered myself to have a high tolerance for pain, but this thing literally has made me blow chunks if I move or bump it wrong.
I've had an archery career that I really never talked much about on here, but it was amazing to say the least. I'd like to keep shooting and hope I can for awhile, but if not, I've got a bunch of great memories.

Last edited:
That bird has some beautiful coloration! You always make it happen Jay. I bet the animals in Nebraska are sighing a big sigh of relief the day you decide to hang up the bow. :D As always, awesome post! :way::way:

Top Bottom