Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lookin for womans bow

iowadeadeye

Hey guys lookin to see if I can find something for a female friend of mine, RH, in the 25-28 inch draw length proaly 50 lb limbs, thanks

Look at the mission craze. They are made by Matthews and I've heard some good things about em. They have a ton of adjustability. I think they are marketed for the youth but would be a great women's bow

Or Diamond Infinite Edge or Bowtech HeartBreaker - both awesome bows - sell quite a few of each to Lady customers.

Or Diamond Infinite Edge or Bowtech HeartBreaker - both awesome bows - sell quite a few of each to Lady customers.

My thoughts exactly (except for the selling a bunch, 'cause I'm not a retailer). Looked at both bows for my wife she liked the Bowtech Heartbreaker better. Just need to get the money set aside.

Unless you find the perfect used setup for cheap, the mission craze is only around $280 bare bow. Seems like a good price for the versatility of draw length and weights with the Matthews name behind it.

Oh I know, I've already looked at a bow that she picked up somewhere and it ended up bein a little kids bow, I just told her I'd fish a bit and see if I could come up with anything

Let me know how your search goes. I'm lookin for a bow for my girlfriend to get her into bow hunting with the same criteria. Doesn't need to be the best there is, just something to get her set up.

Razors Edge = Great womens bow! My GF has been shooting one for the last 3 years. She has probably killed a dozen deer with it, shoots fast and smooth for a compact dual cam.

Posting this for a friend if interested PM me and I will get you in contact with her.

Selling my Matthews DXT. 24" draw, 40-50 lb weight. Comes with 3 pin sight, matching 5 arrow Matthews quiver and also has the fall away rest. Right now I have pink accessories on it but I still have the black ones in case you want to change colors. I also have the Matthews wrist strap that was on it. I shoot with a D loop so there is one of those on there. This is a great bow for a small frame person (women, youth, small men) it shoots fast and is super quiet. The only reason I am selling is I am getting a new one. You can test it before you buy it if you want to. Asking $500.00 for it all.

Bought a Heartbreaker off Boyd this past year for the ol lady. Amazing bow. No complaints at all.

I honestly really liked the Bowteck Heartbeaker over the Passion I had, that heartbreaker is a very nice bow, ( it is a little heavier bow then either of the Mattew's I have shot over the year's, But like I said , a very good bow !, A few of my lady friends shot the Heartbreaker for your Lady- I have to but a big Plug in for the " Hoyt Carbon Element Vixen '-
But of course we all know, Shoot them all, untill you find your perfect fit.

Top Bottom