Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking at the oaks

goatman

I hunt days ending in Y
Looking at several different oaks tonight it appears that we will have a banner year for acorns barring any drought. To early to tell on the sawtooth but they are always late anyway. We have to talk about something. Long time till season.

Looking at several different oaks tonight it appears that we will have a banner year for acorns barring any drought. To early to tell on the sawtooth but they are always late anyway. We have to talk about something. Long time till season.

My guess as well. Last year acorns were scarce in MN, I think upper Midwest will have plenty.

Any update on acorns? Been pretty dry, I know here on the east coast dry summers make for an early drop of acorns and usually helps hold some deer in timber instead of the corn.

My acorns are made. But I have received much needed rain. Deer will eat well around here.

Top Bottom