Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for 9mm ammo.

I know this is a shot in the dark but trying to find some 9mm ammo. No steel cartridges. Interested in 50-1000 rds depending on price if anyone has any they want to get rid of. Thanks.

I go to a lot of gun shows.

I have never been to a gunshow that didn't have plenty of 9mm ammo for sale.

Good luck it is out there. :)

Is there a gun show with 9mm ammo that won't also have 9 million guys there?!?! :grin: I absolutely will do it if I have to BUT if anyone else sees source, PM or post please! I stopped by cabelas- their ammo shelf was a ghost town! Got my wife a Springfield XDM, 9mm 3.8" compact with 19+1 so I am sure she's gonna be blazing 500 rounds in the backyard! HA! Ok, 500 rounds total would do her fine for a long time (if you saw her, you'd laugh that she has this gun!). Only thing we can't find is the 9mm ammo! I've got us loaded up on 7.62x39, tons of .308 thankfully, .40 s&w, .22, .223, shotgun ammo to last a lifetime, mags, etc, etc. Feel like the movie "RED DAWN" taking off for the mountains! :)

Im also not gonna pay 35.00 for 50 rds. Yeah there is plenty there but they price gouge so bad. Im not playing that game. Seen one guy this weekend at the waterloo selling 50 rds for 48.00. Haha no thanks.

Try the smaller town gun shows. Those are the ones where the ammo is at. There is a gun show March 8th, 9th & 10th in Clarinda and I guarantee you there will be a boat load of ammo there.

Here is a gun and ammo contact that has what you are looking for.<O:p</O:p
Sieh Guns (712)343-2111 Avoca, Iowa<O:p</O:p

Try the smaller town gun shows. Those are the ones where the ammo is at. There is a gun show March 8th, 9th & 10th in Clarinda and I guarantee you there will be a boat load of ammo there.

Here is a gun and ammo contact that has what you are looking for.<O:p</O:p
Sieh Guns (712)343-2111 Avoca, Iowa<O:p</O:p

Thanks ill check into it.

Is there a difference between 9MM and 9MM Luger? Scheel's in the Coral Ridge Mall had a bunch of 9MM Luger when I was in there yesterday morning. PMC $14.99/box.

Is there a difference between 9MM and 9MM Luger? Scheel's in the Coral Ridge Mall had a bunch of 9MM Luger when I was in there yesterday morning. PMC $14.99/box.

Nope, same thing. Yep- Scheels got a ton of that PMC ammo in, I think it was like 124 grain.

ammo

I have 60 rounds of federal personal deffense,NIB i think its 135 grn ill have to look and a couple boxes of cci that is aluminum case. I no longer own the 9mm id be up for a trade????? or cash?????

I just ordered some from sportsman's guide that will be here in March, 2nd shipment of a different Brand in June. Both priced at regular type pricing.

The new Scheels had some if you fought the crowds Saturday morning when they opened but it went quick!

Top Bottom