Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for A Pheasant Hunter

pandy175

LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOME Incredible 11 year old (papered) male German Shorthair needs a loving home. Liver, roan ticked. Solid blood lines, quiet disposition, great hunter. Current owners are moving where outdoor facilities are not allowed. Pictures and pedigree available upon request. Please PM me if interested.
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

that should make someone very happy. Sorry to hear your locating to a place where you have to find him an alternate location.

I would jump on him in a heartbeat,but since are fire we are in a rental townhome and can not have pets.I use to train GSP's and had my last one for 14 yrs.He was the first kid before we had our two boys and my best huntin buddy before he passed away.I did not replace him because the bird pop.was on a decline and had lost alot of ground.I made the mistake at looking at GSP pups at th PF show last month and had to drag my oldest son away.Brought back alot of memories.Good luck and I know you will find him a great home.What lines is he out of?

I good him from a kennel in Rock Falls, Ill. I don't have his papers at work with me and can't remember off the top of my head. I will post tonight.

his grandpa is chicory hickory doc, dad is bj's ballistic beau and mom is hannah hunter, I can scan pedigree for anyone interested.

Top Bottom