Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for waterproof snow camo in TALL sizes

TimberPig

I need something in a tall size and I cant find anything. Looking for a jacket and bibs, definately want waterproof/breathable and prefer insulated, pattern isnt all that important as long as its mostly white.
The Cabelas stuff looks good but is all 30" inseam except for the Kings brand and they dont have talls in the jacket.

Anybody know of a source, maybe a waterfowling outfit somewhere?

Holy cow, sizes up to 8XL!! Those are some big boys wearing that. They didnt have any snow camo, but thanks for the link.

This is for sitting, crawling, and laying in the snow while yote hunting so it has to be waterproof/breathable. It surprises me how little stuff there is on the market in snow camo.
I ordered a pair of Kings snowshadow bibs but I'm not crazy about their L/XL combo sizes, I'll see when they shows up.

Just throw snow camo shells over your regular camo hunting stuff. Its that real lightweight oversized stuff from cabelas. No big deal if the outer light layer is wet.

Top Bottom