Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking to buy a smaller tractor

I have an LS 40 HP that I am happy with...but no personal experience with any of the brands you listed. Good luck.

New or used? If going new, check out how the different manufacturers handle tier 4 emissions. Some are better than others.

If used.... just go pre-emissions.

Nearest LS dealer is too far away, so they were left off the list.
I'd prefer used, and pre emissions, but open to options.
I picked up a jd4520 a few months ago, but it's too heavy for my truck and trailer, what better reason to buy another tractor!
I don't much care for the newer JD tractors and price so looking at alternative brands and something I can haul...

I am a fan of the 50Hp New Holland tractors. Very capable and easy to haul. About the perfect size for 6' implements.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

New Holland is on the list. I think some of the cut tractors are made by one company for a few of the manufacturers.

New holland is owned by CNH whos majority stakeholder is Fiat.

CNH= Case New Holland.

Same machines.

Massy is AGCO

AGCO makes Massey, Challenger, Fendt, and a bunch others.

Kioti made in South Korea, as are LS machines and MANY others

Much of this is meaningless, but it's pretty interesting to see how all these companies are intertwined with parent companies and subsidiaries

Last edited:
Well, ended up with another green tractor, a 4105 2008 vintage.
It'll be about 1700lbs lighter than my 4520 all in. I hope this works out....lol

Top Bottom