Looking to rent Tractor, tiller, brushog. SE Iowa

Discussion in 'Iowa Whitetail Conference' started by Diggdug, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Diggdug

Diggdug Member

Does anyone know where we can rent a Tractor and brush hog and rototiller near Bonaparte Iowa? Would like to rent a 35 to 60 horse Hydo-drive tractor, trailer and brush hog on day 1, then switch out the brush hog for a roto-tiller on day 2. Five or six foot would serve our purpose. Will be working up 2, 1 acre plots.

We rented from "The Company" in Mt. Pleasant before but they don't have much available this year.

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. Daver

Daver PMA Member

I know a neighbor of mine, in between tractors at the time, rented a tractor from a company in Bloomfield a few years ago. I'd google "tractor rental" and "Bloomfield" and see what you get. My recollection is that he was satisfied with the deal and quality of equipment available, but I don't have any details beyond that.

4. Buck Snort Lodge

Buck Snort Lodge New Member

Greiner Implement just east of Ottumwa. About an hr from Bonaparte give or take a few depending your exact location. Great people, lots of equipment.

5. Diggdug

Diggdug Member

re

Thanks! I will give them a call.

6. aimfirst

aimfirst Member

I have rented from Kempkers (pretty sure that is the spelling) in Mt Pleasant before, not that type of equipment but close so maybe try them...(319) 385-1377