Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lyon's Trail cam

LYON

PMA Member
Man I love checking cameras! So much exciting anticipation, especially the first couple of times every year. I had a camera out for about a month and went to check it yesterday morning only to find the batteries had died on the first of July.:( Oh well. Still had some good pics and a couple that I can't wait to see when they are filled out!

This first dude has got some MASS going on. I'm pretty sure I have a couple pics of him from last year AND his sheds from last year as well. Not 100% sure though.
IMAG0637.JPG

Next guy has some neat character. Looks pretty young, so will likely get a pass, but could turn into something neat in a year or two.
IMAG0649.JPG

Added this one just because it's cool.
IMAG0646.JPG

I only had this one night of pics from this guy but if he adds some tine length, he'll be awesome. Looks like he's working on a G5 on his left.
IMAG1253.JPG

IMAG1258.JPG

That post was getting a little picture full or something and it wouldn't let me load more. So here are a remaining few pics.

IMAG0376.JPG

Webp.net-compress-image (1).jpg
IMAG0368.JPG
IMAG1153.JPG

"Added this one just because it's cool"

That is a cool photo, and some other great pics. Thanks for sharing.

You're so good that the deer literally pose for your camera when the sun is just right.........well done bud:)

Here's another update from the same property as the last card pull. Man it's crazy to see what a month does for growth! I'm pretty sure I have all three of these deer pegged with pics from last year and I'm pretty sure they are all young. (2.5-3.5).
IMAG0436.JPG

IMAG0354.JPG

There's one more that I can't get pics to upload.

I can tell, imo, just guessing based on 60 secs of seeing this- u are in a really good genetic pocket. Every one of ur bucks has something "extra" or "unique" - u got a solid area and nice pics!

Btw- ur growth on plants is really poor though. Over 6 years - from top cams to bottom, your trees and grasses have not grown one bit. Concerning. ;)

I can tell, imo, just guessing based on 60 secs of seeing this- u are in a really good genetic pocket. Every one of ur bucks has something "extra" or "unique" - u got a solid area and nice pics!

Btw- ur growth on plants is really poor though. Over 6 years - from top cams to bottom, your trees and grasses have not grown one bit. Concerning. ;)

Lol! Yeah I'm pulling out some pics from 6 years ago just to have something to show :D The genes in that spot have produced some very nice deer over that last 10 years or so (specifically the last 5). Unfortunately for me, none of the "big ones" have been harvested by me. My dad and brother have each taken clean 10's that push 160, and the neighbor to the north has just been killing it the last few years.

The one my dad killed during late muzzy season in 2008. This was a 35mm camera pic.
Dad's lake buck.jpg

On the wall (right).
Dad's bucks 2.jpg

I don't have a pic of the one my brother shot.

All my sob stories are thanks to the same neighbor.
Chip went mid 170's. Crappy pic but he had a few extras on him.
Screenshot_2013-11-24-09-01-05_zps7e85ac31.png

Curly didn't score high but was a beast.
Curly.jpg

CJ had to be in the 60's, never heard a score though.
CJ.jpg

And this one I only had pics of one year and he disappeared. I did find his sheds though.
Fanner.jpg

Grabbed a couple more cards yesterday afternoon and this morning. This first pic isn't the best but it's a nice trio bachelor group.
08050048 (1).JPG

These next two are nearly within shooting distance of my house. I believe I saw the 8 last year. Nice deer that I would call mature based on this one picture. Don't know anything about the guy with the extra beam.
MFDC0010.JPG

MFDC0012.JPG

SJCQtxJoxgeekkCE8

Wow I have done a horrible job at keeping this updated. Partially because I haven't been too overly thrilled with my card pulls lately. Just this week I finally had a couple that are worth looking at. So, as a quick update....
This first buck is actually from my neighbors camera. There is a property that I hunt a couple times each year that he has asked to hunt as well. I said go ahead and he's been keeping tabs on it with his camera. A couple weeks ago I was out driving around one evening with my family and saw a really nice 8 on that property. I bugged my neighbor about it and sure enough he had a pic of him from back in August. Heck of a nice deer and and absolute pig of a body! He had to put on a bunch of weight after this pic was taken, or else there are two big 8's running around out there.
IMG_1217.jpg

One of my other properties has a couple decent looking young ones running around that could be good in a couple years.
MFDC1233.JPG

MFDC1512.JPG

Here's the same deer above in video mode.

And finally, for now, another video of a nice one on the same property.

I have a couple more videos that are saved on a different computer that I'll upload tomorrow if I can.

Here a little more eye candy for you guys!
I really would love to have a run in with the last one. This is all on a mock scrape made with wind pro. I've had around 10 different bucks hitting it in the last week. Very impressive for the area!

Why not add a couple more! Everybody like videos of deer right? I can totally tell by the amazing amount of feedback I've been getting:D Haha! No need to comment, just enjoy the videos!

I've posted some pics of this guy previously. I'm positive he's a 3 year old that added a LOT of growth since last year. He's getting a pass from me this year. Hopefully he makes it to next year.

I think I may have had a pic of this guy way back in early velvet. Either way, he's a stud!

Hold On! I just figured out I had pics of that 6x6 last year. AND I found one of his sheds as well.
MFDC8979 - Copy_zpsfycykfju.JPG
MFDC8981 - Copy_zpsnpsoy14m.JPG

Top Bottom