Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lyon's trail camera thread

LYON

PMA Member
I've been neck deep in a deck project on my house this entire summer and have really been slacking on hunting prep, including getting cameras out and prepping stands. Hopefully a couple more weeks will have the deck close enough to being finished that I can feel like I can take a break from it and get some hunting related things done, you know, important things :D. I have a few cameras out and here's an update of what I'm looking at so far this year.
This first guy (Butch Cassidy)is probably my main target this year. I believe he is 4.5 this year which is a shooter in my book at this point in my hunting career. I passed him last year during later muzzy and was able to find his right side which taped right at 66. His mass really surprised me. I'm hopeful that he finishes strong this year!
07040060_50.jpg

Butch's brother, Sundance Kid is also a shooter this year. These two have been together for the last two years that I've been following them. Crappy pic, but he should finish out very well also. His left main beam grows upwards, so it's super easy to tell who he is.
07040077_50.jpg

Same property but a younger deer, i think, will get the pass this year, but he'd be tempting. I passed all three of these guys on the same day last year. Fun hunt for sure! I found this guy's right side this year as well.
07170443_35.jpg

Onto another property that has been a bachelor pad every summer. I've never run a camera out here but decided it would be worth seeing what was running around. boy was I surprised. I expect these bucks to all disperse by October, but hopeful that I can get one of my boys on one of these guys for youth season. We'll see. No history with any of these.
MFDC1629_1_35.jpg

MFDC1078_35.jpg

MFDC1485_35.jpg

MFDC1127_35.jpg

MFDC0172_35.jpg

MFDC0492_35.jpg

Top Bottom