Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Main Cam and 2nd cam FOR SALE!

OOBoneCollector

I am going to be selling my Canon XHA1 main camera and my Canon HV40. The reason I am selling them is because we are going to be running with 2 DSLRs next year. This set of cameras was our first set and they did amazing (put 3 hunts on the Outreach Outdoors DVD the past 3 years) but we feel like we are ready and it is time to upgrade.They come with a lot of awesome bonuses and work amazing!!!! I'm selling them as a package for 1,200$, or $1,000 for the big cam and $300 for the HV40. Willing to negotiate if really interested!!!!!! :D Either message me, post on here, or email me at kehoebrooks@gmail.com (this is the best way to reach me). Spread the word to friends and anyone you know if you don't want them ;) and you can post this anywhere you may see something about someone looking for cameras! Thanks everyone!!!

Canon XHA1 Includes
-Case
-Remote
-Wall Charger with 2 batteries
-Strap
-TV Connection
-NOT PICTURED but included****Rode Shotgun Mic w/ wind cover ($200 Value) and Verizoom ($200 value)******

IMG_0580-2.jpg

IMG_0581-2.jpg

IMG_0577-2.jpg

Canon HV40
-Wide Angle Lens
-Wall Charger
-2 Batteries
-Head Cleaner
-Camera Charger
-Remote
-Camera Light
-TV Connection