Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Major Thanks to Everyone

Ishi

PMA Member
I just want to personally thank each and everyone that is trying to make a difference on every bill!
The last three months have been a whirlwind for all of us. We all have better things to do but all of us do what we have to do to protect our state.
Yes we’re going to lose a few and win a few but guaranteed with this unification other special interest groups are paying attention and they know the fight they will be in for!
Awesome job everyone!!!!

I echo what Ishi says! Getting into politics is one of my least favorite things to do but man they sure know how to poke the bear and get the fire roaring. Thank you everyone for taking the time to send those emails and talk to people on the phone. Spread the word on these types of issues, I've gotten great responses on facebook sharing things like this. I normally never share anything political but enough was enough. People needed informed and from there could voice their opinion whatever it may be.

Top Bottom