Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Man......

Ghost

Life Member
I wish I could get a shooter on the cams this Summer...

checkingcams.JPG

What the hell is that on the tree that sounded like a Sony P-41 shutter opening?

checkingcams1.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shooter.......

checkingcams.JPG

</div></div>

Now thats a pic of a mature buck...... see the saggy neck, baggy eyes, and rough skin....... definately an old mature buck past his prime, i mean just entering his prime...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

nice looking buck Kent!

Thomas... 10-4 on the I'm an old buck...

Saggy I am, no longer am I twisted steel and sex appeal, moves are made for survival and efficiency on fresh does...think like an old buck and kill more of them...

Gotta love the old bucks....all that wisdom!!!!

I like the trash near the brow tine on that great looking buck. My 4 yr old is sitting beside me, he said "that's an old buck".......I for one am never sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
no longer am I twisted steel and sex appeal,
</div></div>

Now that's funny! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thomas... 10-4 on the I'm an old buck...

Saggy I am, no longer am I twisted steel and sex appeal, moves are made for survival and efficiency on fresh does...think like an old buck and kill more of them...

</div></div>

Oh so SSSMMMOOOTTTHHH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ironwood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's old and he needs a nose trim. </div></div>

Might be able to generate a B&C score on those nose hairs! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Just kidding Ghostie....still looking good! Nice buck. I'd like to see the ones you aren't showing us!

hoofline.gif

Nice buck Ghost! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

That buck has some interesting stuff forming on the left antler.

We appreciate your sharing with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

i bet he wont b very good eatin.looks like he mite be a little tough.nice shot got afew of them myself except i usually have a cold beverage with me non alcoholic of course. ha ha

Top Bottom