Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews Creed, Chill and chill R???

Deer Nut

PMA Member
Who has one of these and what are the pros and cons? Looking for a newer bow and just weighing my options. I'd like to go with a smoother draw due to my old man shoulder getting a bit older. Thanks all.

Have you looked at or shot a No Cam Htr? It was the smoothest bow when I shot it but couldn't justify the new price tag.
Also if you follow archery talk at all Double Lung in the Waterloo area has some used ones of all 3 in stock I believe.

Going to second the No Cam HTR, I bought one last year and I couldn't of asked for anything better, it's very smooth!

I just shot the No Cam HTR and put one on hold. Now for that delicate discussion at home. Thank goodness she's a bowhunter. Maybe she will be a little understanding :)

The HTR is 32 ATA. The newest is the HTX which is 30. There are alot of HTRs out there and personally it felt better shooting than the HTX.

I just shot the No Cam HTR and put one on hold. Now for that delicate discussion at home. Thank goodness she's a bowhunter. Maybe she will be a little understanding :)

Been there done that....But I'm newly married and mine isn't a hunter, so my delicate discussions need some work! Lol

Ohhhh i must have mis spoken. I like the shorter one. I haven't bought a new bow in a very long time. I need to shoot more of them before i pick one. Anyone in the market for a 2007 Allegiance? I really don't want to get rid of it because it is a good one, but it would help cover costs!

Top Bottom