Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews Creed Value Opinion?

boonerz

Hey Guys

I have trouble finding a value on used bows. I made the mistake of looking into the new Mathews Halon and love it which means I'm going to sell my Creed. Bought new in 2013 form archery field and sports. I take great care of it and don't use it a ton. I'd say its practically like new. I've been fortunate to take bucks on the first day or two of each season since owning it. That said, what do you think the going price of this bow would be? Bare bow. 70# 29" draw. Any opinoins appreciated.

Thanks

The value is what someone is willing to spend on that particular model. I start with ebay and search auctions that have ended to get an idea of what someone was already willing to spend and go from their on craigslists, the classifieds section of this site or wherever you want to list it.

Used bow values are frustrating. I'd average eBay and archer talk and then take the first offer that is close. The used market blows, much more fun to be a buyer than a seller ;)

Thanks guys that was helpful info. From what i can find is around 600 bare bow would be a good price to get. Appreciate the help!

Top Bottom