Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews NoCam

boonerz

Anyone shot the new bow yet? Wondered what your personal thoughts were about the performance. Thanks

Actually shot one last night - even though I am not 100% in the market for a new bow.

SMOOTH and a couple guys watching me shoot stated it was very quiet also. Never been a Mathews shooter but I appreciate their creative product design on this bow.

Shot one the other day as well. Smmmmoooothhhh draw. Dead in the hand and quiet.

Nothing to trade the Energy 35 for though.

Im afraid to shoot it.. i know ill buy it on site if it holds up to what ive heard from others :)

ill probably snag one eventually. i just cant find a reason to replace my Helim yet.

Mathews Solocam.....No Mathews Nocam???? Looked at one the other day. Not really a fan. I'll stick with my old Q2!

Im afraid to shoot it.. i know ill buy it on site if it holds up to what ive heard from others :) ill probably snag one eventually. i just cant find a reason to replace my Helim yet.

I shot it and now I'm debating on getting it but after shooting the helim all these other bows feel heavy..

Its smooth as silk but i still cant see how they can claim it isnt a cam....
There are other bows on the market that are nearly as smooth that are also alot faster ibo and to me that's kind of important with a short draw and heavy arrows

Top Bottom