Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews Quiver

Fishbonker

Life Member
Somebody posted about Mahtews quivers awhile back. I looked at their web site and found the two piece that gets the nocks above the wheel/cam. How do they attach? Anybody know how much they are? As I recall the poster liked the length.

All these changes and still no spell checker!

The 'Bonker

Mathews two piece quivers run around $80.00. The riser is machined for the quivers which attaches solidly with two screws & then secures with two set screws. The newer ones have vibration dampeners built in, real nice quiver & worth the money.

I have the two piece and it does bolt securely to the bow as stated above. Very solid and quiet.

P.S. Bring back the old group of "smiley guys"
cool.gif

Thanks for the replys. I'm having trouble visualizing how it attaches. Sounds like its more of a clamp on to the limb? Mayhaps I'll just have to find one already on a bow.

The 'Bonker

'Bonker:
No clamps, it has allen acrews that screw directly into the riser. Very easy to attach/unattach.

Went down to Fin and Feather today and ordered one up. Also had them order the new heavyer, heaveir, heavier, buttons.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom