Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Merry Christmas to me

How much time will Bonker spend in the penalty box?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • More than one year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perpetuity , been nice knowing you.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fishbonker

Life Member

Makers is on sale at Hy Vee in Iowa City until tomorrow 12/9. Just about half price.

Yeah, that's 12 750ml bottles. Should last a week or so.

I may never open the box it is sooooo cool looking. Hint: that was sarcasm.

The only exigent problem is my wife knows how much I paid for the case. Math is way easier for her than it is for me, so now I absolutely have to spend twice as much on her Christmas gift than I did on the Makers or I'll spend more time in the penalty box than I ever have before. Think Papillion the movie . So now I need to figure out what twice the price of the case is. Ought goes into ought, ought....... I'm sooooo screwed. Hint, that was NOT sarcasm.

Have u really ever been outta the penalty box for any extended period?!? The choices a bit deceiving.

Times have changed with Santa.... used to bring down toy cars, games, maybe even a BB gun.... now he’s dropping boxes of booze in living rooms!! ;)

Notice there aren't any other gifts under the tree. That's because Grumpy Grampa Tom spent all the grandkids gift money on booze. Well, I suppose I could given them each a taste......not a whole bottle mind you, but just a weeee taste. Who am I kidding? Maybe I'll let them look at the bottle, that will have to be good enough. BAH!!!! HUMBUG!!!!!!

Nice turkey fan.

Thanks for noticing. That's the fan of the turkey Muddy called in for me 10 years or so ago. He also found a shed on the way to the set up and gave it to me, You can kinda see it on the plaque. The beards are below that, yes beards plural. It had three. I put the post up the other day about prepping the spurs. When they are done I'm going to ad the string of spurs to the display and the fans that go with the spurs will be in a different room. That move will get me outta the deepest depth of the penalty box but still in for the case of Makers. I just have to figure out how much twice the price of the box o booze is worth.

If the math is too complex for you to figure out just play it safe and buy two Maker's Dozens. If she doesn't like the gift it looks like you get another

Actually, I think I'll take the sales slip to the jewelry store also known as the "appease the upset wife store" or the "I'm so sorry store" or the "gee, it has been awhile store", let them do the maths for me to double the cost of the Makers and sell me something nice. I dunno. Last time I did that I ended up buying a carat diamond on the doubled price of some fishing gear. Hmmmmm, maybe I should really learn this math stuff.

Top Bottom