Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Missing Post

Wondering if you all can help me out. A few weeks ago I thought I remembered seeing a post of an individual that had recovered a large buck this spring they had shot during last years archery season. If I remember correctly, they had the hunt on film(possibly the Trophy Pursuit team???) and thought they had a decent shot,but were unable to find the buck. The story highlighted how the hunter was able to finally get ahold of the deer he had hunted so hard for, even though it was in the spring and the rest of the deer was obviously unsalvageable. Sorry if it was on here and I just overlooked it

Are you possibly referring to a buck that was featured on Midwest Whitetail? The hunter was Caleb Byers(sp?) and he shot it last fall and just found it a week or so ago. If that is the one, go to the Midwest Whitetail page(Bill Winke). It is the feature story this week.

Well, hit "post" and saw that Skip posted the same. :) Soooo...I will also mention that Skip is the featured host for the last part of the same video. Good stuff.

TRUE... no come back to that one. :)
So... I managed to post a link.... Can Muddy see a turkey or get within 30 yards of one?!?! 2 big issues of the month!!!

Within 20 yards, preferably 15 for the chitlins. Hunting a self proclaimed game preserve that hopefully lives up to the hype.

Weather looks horrible tho.

Hunting a game preserve

205ec8004655d23ce7c2af0a86fbddc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that turkey farm is where you are hunting Muddy, then I humbly withdraw my concern about the cold temps. I would just "lock and load" there and let the feathers fly! :) Funny pic Skip!! :)

CW- u getting urself on thin ice here!!!! Should we have a camera handy to log the work at farms & u trying to keep up?!?!! Do a live Facebook broadcast?!?! ;)

We’ll need those cams to show me beating you in arm wrestling to everybody.

Top Bottom