Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moose antler carving

ShedderKG

Hey guys...I have a friend up in Canada who makes these in his spare time and I told him I would help try and spread the word and try and sell a few for him. He can do special orders of a buck that you have shot in the past to make it more personal and customized strictly for you. He can do Moose, elk, bear, goats...not sure on turkey's but probably be doable. He has some talent.

Shoot me a pm if anyone would be interested in one of these. Price varies on the amount of detail that goes into them and the size of the antler.

Here are a few examples of what he has done in the past.

some reason it wont let me PM you- PM a price for one exactly like top photo- right side antler with the deer/ eagle

Thanks for all of the inquiries guys...if you know of anyone who might be interested in one, don't be afraid to send them my way! These things are very cool and buyer will NOT be disappointed! Thanks again

I thought I use to be able to click on the posters name to send a PM. Maybe I am imaginating things. Anyway, I am very interested in one of these and would like to know a ball park figure.

Try just clicking on his name in the list of threads. Mine won't do it either this way, on the actual post, anymore.

That is unbelievable, just looking at it you can tell the hours put into them. I'm guessing out of my budget. Thanks for sharing!

An uncle of mine was given a similar piece done by Monte Baker in Dubois, WY. I think his start around 1K and go up (very quickly) from there.

Top Bottom