Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moultrie cams

I had one of the m-880s & returned it twice under warranty once due to battery life and once due to black pictures. The 3rd camera I got back was a M-880 Gen 2 or something like that. That one has worked well for the last year. They take great pictures when it works. Customer service was helpful when there were issues. I like the camera but having two different cameras fail on me would make me leary of purchasing another m-880. Hope this helps

I bought 2 from Rogers and have had them out several months,seem to work fine,heck of alot better than my 2 newest browning POS

I own several Moultrie 880 Gen 2s and 990i Gen1/Gen2 cams. I have purchased nearly all of them from Rogers Sporting Goods. I would say out of about 12, I've only encountered problems with 1 and that was one I bought on eBay. 990s have the screen viewer which is great for accurately setting cams but the 880s do just as well. I do not run any 550s.

Top Bottom