Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mounts..let’s see them

flugge

So mainly, I’m bored sitting at work. As most people know I killed the deer I was after for three years this year. I have my pedestal mount done (see below) and now just waiting for another 9 months. I dropped him off with Chris Isham. So who else takes deer to him? Let’s see the mounts clearly a time killer post
80288366ad36cb0bcd66e52f0cf0269f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your pedestal looks awesome. I like every part of it. I take it you don't have any young kids lol?! That's a great buck too... congrats on getting him.

Here's my '16 buck that is close to being finished. The taxidermist sent me the pic. Couple weeks to go.

IMG_7506.jpg

Your pedestal looks awesome. I like every part of it. I take it you don't have any young kids lol?! That's a great buck too... congrats on getting him.

Here's my '16 buck that is close to being finished. The taxidermist sent me the pic. Couple weeks to go.

View attachment 115866

Ha, no kids yet... just the fiances cat, which oddly, hasnt touched it once...but Im still waiting... haha.. your mount looks great!

So mainly, I’m bored sitting at work. As most people know I killed the deer I was after for three years this year. I have my pedestal mount done (see below) and now just waiting for another 9 months. I dropped him off with Chris Isham. So who else takes deer to him? Let’s see the mounts clearly a time killer post Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOVE IT!!!! Are you worried as the rubbed post dries out that it might not support the mount? Would love to do this for a buck in the future so I like hearing how people made them and the tricks they have for them!

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
LOVE IT!!!! Are you worried as the rubbed post dries out that it might not support the mount? Would love to do this for a buck in the future so I like hearing how people made them and the tricks they have for them!

Honestly, no I am not worried about it holding. Mounts dont weigh much, and this is actually a pretty "solid" piece of tree..its bigger than it looks in the picture...

Ishi- HOLY CRAP

Top Bottom