muckoutletus.com

Discussion in 'Iowa Whitetail Conference' started by kjmosley, Apr 21, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. kjmosley

kjmosley New Member

Has anybody ordered from this place? Prices are to good to be true. Wondering if it is a scam or not. Thanks

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. hillrunner

hillrunner PMA Member

Prices are way too good to be true.

4. bigbuckhunter88

bigbuckhunter88 PMA Member

For 26 bucks it's almost worth a shot. I just picked up a pair from an Amish shop for 70 earlier in the spring.

5. hillrunner

hillrunner PMA Member

It is definitely not worth a shot, 100% scam. Nobody is out there pushing products for a fraction of the cost of manufacturing.

Wapsi Tree likes this.
  6. bigbuckhunter88

bigbuckhunter88 PMA Member

I agree a quick Google search tells you that is a scam site. However I have found deals that do too good to be true online that turn out to be legit. A little bit of research should tell you one way or the next

7. Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen New Member

This looks the same scam that they had for Lacrosse boots. I know a guy who ordered a pair and received a $2 necklace instead. Never found out if was ever able to get a refund. I believe they shut down that website.

8. Duckriver

Duckriver Member

I almost tried it last year. But it just didnt feel right and some folks said it was a scam.
    I used to live near that address and I will tell you that there is not a storefront there. It's out in the country outside Knoxville tn.

9. Bowfisher

Bowfisher Active Member

For what it is worth in regards to Mucks. The last two pairs I owned were not very good. Comfortable yes, but simply did not hold together like they used to, especially for the price they get out of them now. I switched to the Tidewe brand to give them a shot. So far so good, a lot of miles in them and no rips, tears, or leaks. Comfortable, warm, light, so far durable, and much easier on the pocket book than Mucks.

Muskrat24 likes this.