Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muddy Pro Cam 14

NWBuck

PMA Member
Anybody running one? I see they're selling for $70 through the site and have good reviews. Looking to add a camera or two, and thought this was a great price for a 14 MP. Opinions??

NWBuck

I've been running 3 for over a year with no problems. I really like the video quality. Battery life is very good

One major downfall I read on them is 1.5 sec trigger speed....that's pretty slow compared to most cams on the market.
That's a super attractive price though!

I ordered 4 of them. For 40$ each and free shipping I believe they should work ok over scrapes even with the 1.5 second trigger speed.

Mine came promptly. It's on a rubbing post now. I'll give a little feedback in a couple weeks with a pic or 3.

I am running one and having problems with it not capturing anything! Has tons of pictures of me setting up my feeder and camera, but nothing after that! Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I am not impressed. Seem to have to be very close to trigger a picture. Have it on an apple tree and getting very few pics.

I too am having some problems, I bought 4 of them and not impressed at all. I got similar results, 2 the batteries were dead with 0 pick, other 2 have pics of me setting up and that's it. Definitely would not recommend.

That's exactly what I'm going to try to do. I just found that they were bad on Thursday. Guess we will see what muddy's customer service is right off the bat!

Yep they should make it right!

I checked online the cameras had 89% positive reviews on one site.
??

I like mine. They do have an occasional blurry photo.

A blurry photo here and there a guy can live with! No photos, or a bunch of selfies looking into the cam ain't worth a hoot!! Good luck to those who bought them, better luck to those with issues and need to deal with muddy's customer service.

Same here, the videos were ok on them but pictures were not good in my opinion. I'd have a cam on a mineral for two weeks and come back to 36 pictures... it just didn't have a good trigger on it. Not even the speed, just the ability to sense if something was there to take a pic was lacking. Not worth $40. I am going to stick with all browning trail cams. They're NICE!

Granted, $40 for a trail cam is almost unheard of. You get what you pay for type of deal. I'd be curious to try Muddy's top end cam, I'm guessing it'd be much better!

I had one go bad on my now--sorry for the poor recommendation--anyway L & M Fleet will do a pickup if you had it delivered...full refund.

Top Bottom