Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muddy Pro Cam 14

I ordered two cameras and tried them out... didn't have good luck , contacted L&M Supply and they exchanged them for me. Put both new camera's on the same tree as one of my Bushnell's, the Bushnell took 387 pictures, the Muddy's... 19 & 21 pictures. Called L&M and they will be sending a call tag out for them... disappointing. But proves that you get what you pay for....

I ordered two cameras and tried them out... didn't have good luck , contacted L&M Supply and they exchanged them for me. Put both new camera's on the same tree as one of my Bushnell's, the Bushnell took 387 pictures, the Muddy's... 19 & 21 pictures. Called L&M and they will be sending a call tag out for them... disappointing. But proves that you get what you pay for....

I'm having exactly the same problem with one of my two. Over a busy mineral station, I had 121 pics in almost a month. Completely skips several days in a row when I know there had to be deer there. The other one seems to be working somewhat normally. Live and learn I guess...just glad I have less than $80 invested only to find out they appear to be junk.

NWBuck

Here is the letter I got from Muddy... when I replied to it they referred me to the vendor...

Please read and complete the info letter below. This will speed up the process for me to help you out or get you new cameras if need be. Try the troubleshooting tips and pay particular attention to the info regarding SD cards. Thank you.
Thank you for contacting us in regards to your camera. If this is a newly purchased product and you have found the camera to be damaged upon opening the package or the camera isn’t working correctly, please return this product to the retailer for a replacement. You may also want to try the following troubleshooting options to see if they resolve the issues you are having:
1. Reset your camera by removing the battery tray and SD card for at least 10 seconds 2. Insert a brand new formatted SD card (at least 4GB or higher) 3. Along with formatted SD card, use a brand new set of batteries, preferably Duracell.

If the troubleshooting options above do not resolve your issue, and you are unable to process a return/exchange with the original place of purchase please provide the additional information requested below.

Model Number:
Serial
Number:
Copy of Receipt:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:

The next few questions will be related to the SD Card(s) being used with the camera.
Regular or Micro
Card
What size GB
Has the card been formatted
Is the SD card new or used previously? If the card was used previously, what product(s) was the card used in and was the card formatted after being used in the other product(s)?
How are the pictures viewed

The additional questions are just general information needed:
How long was the camera placed in the field prior to issue that you are inquiring on?
Did it takes pictures prior to the issue you are inquiring on?
Did you try additional batteries?
What brand of batteries are being used?

If you have additional questions or comments reply to this email.

Thanks,

Nate Jacobsen
Customer
Service

Phone: 507-831-4350

E-mail: Support@msholdings.org
Address: PO Box 454 • Windom, MN 56101

Top Bottom