Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Murder Mystery!?!?!?

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
So - who done it?!?!
How did this happen you think? Little island in the pond. Dead deer on the tiny island all eaten. Sorry bad pic- quick snap when I drove by a couple months ago. Deer is on bottom left side of island. Maybe 5-10 yards off shore.
207ff470621127904cb2f45a414046c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would make a killer duck blind!
Ha ha!! Duck hunting on my deer hunting land. That’s the best funny reply yet!!! :)

Trump, Russians.... feasible.

I dun asked Cletis wut he dun think happin. He is says them space saucers wid dem aliens wid dem big ol heds & long fingas pry picked deer up. Put dem probes in butt like did to him sum yeers bak. But stead of droppin in rite spot- Cletis sed day pry dropid off in rong spot... On eye-land & deer hads to eat his selve to survive buts endid up eatin self to deth. Em aleans gets in hury lots time & maik misteaks sum times.
Cletis says dem aleans ben wurking wid Trump to get secrits frum his brane. They beez out & only defenze is b ware ur tinfoyal hat & day cant finds u. Says flounder pry in on all dis too & he dun think Flounder beez frum one of em alean groops.

Last edited:
Once the otters cleaned the pond out of fish they turned to the next most abundant food source, the whitetail deer. The hungry otters lurk in the shallow water until an unsuspecting deer, tuckered out from its afternoon of foraging on the luscious food plots in the area, came to the pond for a drink. The deer, until now, had not had any fear of predators coming out of the water, so with her guard down and her legs spread wide she drops her head to take a thirst slaking drink only to have the famished otter grab her by the nose and drag her into the pond. The deer slowly drowns. Once the deer has succumbed to the cruelties only Mother Nature can devise, the otter swims it's meal over to a secluded island away from any other predators and feasts on the deer's still warm flesh as it listens to the bleats of the orphaned fawn soon to die without its mothers guidance.

Moral of the story: the large insurance company that paid to have otters reintroduced in Iowa is seeing the rewards of its investment. They tried alligators and crocodiles but the insurance company realized even with advanced genetic enhancements gators and crocs were snow birds and moved south at the first hint of fall but unlike snow birds they were never to return. It is rumored that the insurance company has invested large sums of money in a deer eating snapping turtle project. The problem was turtle flesh and live female turtles were highly sought after in the Asian markets. The insurance company needed to change the turtle trapping laws in Iowa to protect their genetically enhanced turtle project. After a two year struggle the insurance company got its wish and now turtles are protected. It was the first time in the history of wild animals that Iowa and a large insurance company both benefited from a piece of legislation. Unfortunately, too late, the insurance company realized the folly of their efforts. Try as they might they could never genetically enhance a snapper to make it move fast enough to catch a deer.

Don't look for an increase in otter or bobcat seasons anytime soon.

True story bro.

I could see otters doing it they are vicious little suckers. Wolverines would be a better guess, also introduced by the insurance companies. They have been trying this for many years, we had a small breeding population by Pella in the late 80's.

This has been a fairly sporadic program due to the limited number of trappers willing to deal with live wolverines. Also the logistics of housing and transport of what is possibly the meanest animal in north America.

.......of what is possibly the meanest animal in north America.

Ever met my wife?

DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON’T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON’T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON’T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON'T POST DON’T POST

Why would I start listening to myself now? It's not true by the way.

Top Bottom