Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mushrooms?

Crimson Arrows

Just thought I'd start a thread on whether anybody has found any morels or heard of anything?

The rain will help but not crazy about the temps :mad:

Still, I think some will pop this week :way:

More rain this week then warmer this weekend and next week, that should start it.

We found about 150 in the last week. Mostly greys and a few small yellows. We are enjoying the balmy southerly climate of Central IN however so I assume we are a week or so ahead of you guys.

Kratz

Some are finding a few small greys...but I'm waiting until next Wednesday...need some warmer temps.

I don't want to find just 10 small grey, I want a whole bag full:drink1:

We. Need. Heat.

I'm with turtl, I wanna go out and find a whole bag full, although that's going to end my tradition of sending a cell phone pic of the first shroom I find to my closest friends before they even dream of hitting the woods! haha

My old man went out for about an hour yesterday and found 12 greys and he went out for a couple hours this morning and found 81! All greys yet.. getting ready to head back out with him

I found 8 good yellows about an hour ago.South facing hillside.Still not enough for a mess though.

went out with my father in-law this past wednesday to a couple of his good early spots and we ended up with about 200 small grays. All were in sandy soil, close to water and where the sun was hitting. They're out but by next weekend it should be good.

Top Bottom