Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

musky time... finally

Secrets...

Musky fishing is retarded. Find someone who knows how to do it and use all their gear because I guarantee if you don't absolutely LOVE IT you will sell/give all your crap away within the first few trips. Beer is your friend after a long day, or in my case, 5 trips and about 9 days total before I finally hooked one and got it into the boat.

I know a guy going on his 8th year with never sticking a fish and that is no joke. 9 days is nothing. :D

In order to get hooked on it, you need success right away to get the virus, otherwise if you just struggle at one trip after the next your muskie career will be very short lived.

Going your first couple times you need to go with someone who knows what they are doing...or else it will be a struggle. I got lucky and had the right guide. :grin:

What's not retarded is having a picture with a fish for the man cave that very few people in the broad scale of outdoorsman will ever catch in their lifetime.......

Congrats man!

Secrets...

Musky fishing is retarded. Find someone who knows how to do it and use all their gear because I guarantee if you don't absolutely LOVE IT you will sell/give all your crap away within the first few trips. Beer is your friend after a long day, or in my case, 5 trips and about 9 days total before I finally hooked one and got it into the boat.

Yup, half nuts/crazy is what I've always been told it takes...so I should be good to go

Shoot2kill, i don't need instant gratification, but I sure do want me one of those "photo's of a lifetime":way:

Heck, you want to catch a Musky?? Just go Bass fishing at Brushy Creek or 3-Mile and you will soon have one on.. The Bass will keep you busy in-between Musky's..

I've caught them on spinnerbaits, Texas Rigged 4inch tubes and craws, and small crankbaits. You definitely know shortly after setting the hook if it's a bass or a Musky.

Awesome Fish, Muddy!!!

Gotta wonder how many ducks and muskrats those pigs have eaten over the years.

Congrats muddy, great photo’s of some real NICE fish. :way:

Could someone photo-shop my face on one of those pics? I don't have time for another obsession. :D Great fish Muddster! :way:

Could someone photo-shop my face on one of those pics? I don't have time for another obsession. :D Great fish Muddster! :way:

The question there is would you want to be wearing that Hawkeyes hat or not in the picture? Might as well photoshop a cyclones hat onto your head if you want a high quality pic. :D:D

The question there is would you want to be wearing that Hawkeyes hat or not in the picture? Might as well photoshop a cyclones hat onto your head if you want a high quality pic. :D:D

I just threw up a little in my mouth! I think he should have a Michigan hat on and then the pic would be complete! GO BLUE!

We may even be able to get him a wolverine Tattoo in Columbus at Tressels Tattoo and Pawn shop on East main! :rolleyes:

picture.php

Last edited:
You put those navy and yellow pictures in my thread again and I'll delete it first and ban you second! ;) ;) :D

Top Bottom