Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muzzleloader harvests

I have been truly blessed in my 7 years of hunting deer and I am very thankful. I first gun hunted when I was 9 years old, my dad let my use his muzzleloader and made a light load so it didn't kick near as bad as my 20 gauge. I have been muzzleloading ever since.

This is my first deer ever. I was 9 years old. I shot him with my dads knight muzzleloader.
6487-drew_s_buck.jpg

This was my second buck. This time it was with my own knight muzzleloader.
6487-drew_2005_gun_1_side.jpg

This is my biggest to date. I shot him in 2007 with my knight wolverine. He gross scored 182 and netted 168. I was 13 years old.
6487-iowawhitetail.jpg

All three of these deer were shot from the same tree. It has been pretty good to me.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of mine. I should do a better job of bringing the camera along since I know there are at least 5 coyotes that died of lead poisoning when they showed themselves while I was out deer hunting, plus a couple more bucks and several does.

BarnBuck.jpg

img022.jpg

There are a few I have hard copy pix that i will have to scan in, but for now, here are the last 3 years worth, and last night's buck will be posted later tonight!
:grin:

'06
picture.php

'07
picture.php

'08
picture.php

Here is my 2008 Early Muzz buck and doe:

picture.php

Here is my 2009 Early Muzz buck:

picture.php

Will post a few more when I get time. :way:

Here's my first muzzleloader kill from first gun season '09 (cell pic) ... It was a brute!!! ;) 217 yds off-hand shot though, that's about the only half-way impressive thing about it, other than it's body size..ha

22039_250960979608_500039608_2997941_5886634_n.jpg

Top Bottom