Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muzzleloaders Only???

blake

Life Member
pawlinebrown.gif

If you are reading this post for the first time it may not make much sense to you. Before the website upgrade there was a poll posted here. :)

I find that as the years go by I am hunting more & more with muzzleloading firearms. For many years I hunted with various sidelock firearms of different calibers. At some point I switched to hunting with the modern in-lines.

When hunting for deer I use a modern in-line and at times a sidelock. However I am confident that I will be hunting more during this coming muzzleloader season with a sidelock.

For turkey I have used a modern in-line muzzleloader for many years. However, I see me using my SxS sidelock more this season especially when hunting from a blind..

Squirrel and rabbit hunting is a toss up. I use a .36 modern in-line a lot and sometimes I used my trusty .22 rifle.

It has been years since I shot a coyote with a modern high power, but I have killed a bunch of them with my in-line ML.

pawlinebrown.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom