Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My New Arrow Wraps

Rackaddict

Life Member
In honor of our "Bowhunting Blood Brother", Paul Ryan, I had some arrow wraps made. I like them. I need some red nocks and I'm ready for one of these beauties to slide through a rib cage.:way:

573-rr_wrap.jpg

They are wraps with glue on Blazers. I have friend who has a sign shop run 100 of them off on his giant printer. Should be enough:D

Rackaddict said:
They are wraps with glue on Blazers. I have friend who has a sign shop run 100 of them off on his giant printer. Should be enough:D

How much per 100? Those are sweet.. I might need ya to hook me up if its cool?

If you think that is cool wait til Friday. i just helped finish a project that you Romney/Ryan fans im sure will be happy about. im going to wait to make sure it is public knowledge before i start posting pics.

If you think that is cool wait til Friday. i just helped finish a project that you Romney/Ryan fans im sure will be happy about. im going to wait to make sure it is public knowledge before i start posting pics.
:thrwrck:Come on

Rackaddict said:

Man quite a few is he still making em? I wouldnt mind buying some.

Top Bottom