Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My thoughts on leasing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RIDGERRUNNERS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Imagine if we were all drinking beer right now. </div></div>And you aren't? It's noon somewhere.

My last words on this matter.

Not directed at anybody; just don't cry when your lease is lost due to the highest bidder, afterall leasing is cool and the good old days of gaining access onto land was bad, right?
I can see it now, every year, just like crop ground, an ad placed by the landowner in the local paper:

"Hunting land lease is about to expire and the to highest bidder it goes. 1200 acres of river bottom in Boone county. Auction starts at 10:00 am on March 1, 2008. Don't be late. Auction by Joe Blow Auction Service, Boone,IA Call 515-##$-&*% for any questions on this parcel."

Like I said, leasing doesn't affect me; it does you guys that approve of it though. Hope you get the high bid. Good luck!!!!!!!!! I 'll be pulling for ya.

"If it goes up I have one exceptional power, <u>that no one can take from me</u>, and that is MY POWER TO CHOOSE!!!Yes or no, is it worth it, r is it not!"

If you can't afford it you don't have the power to choose.
The decision was made for you.

Top Bottom