Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NAP broadheads

arm

Leg
Sharing customer experience with New Archery Products. I've been using the killzone heads for a couple of years and really love them for a multiple reasons. If you're familiar however, you'll know the bolt that holds the blades is not a super design...bending or breaking almost every time the head is deployed.

I ordered replacement blades recently and 3 sets of blades come with just one bolt....this doesn't do much good since the bolts need replaced. I contacted NAP and they sent me a bunch of bolts for nothing, in just a couple days. Hopefully they fix the one bolt problem in the replacement pack sometime, but they're prompt service was great.

Thanks for the tip. I also shoot the NAP Killzone's and noticed the same thing, only one bolt. They work very well unless the deer jumps my string (or it was just a bad shot) and you hit the shoulder blade :-/ I had almost zero penetration on the shot and the doe ran off and recovered.

But I agree they do a great job!

Top Bottom