Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need a fishing partner

That does look like fun...put on the football helmet and take a ride down he river.
notallthere.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha

that would be tons of fun!! </div></div>

Lets be realistic, you would cry like a little girl if you got hit by one of those. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i will punch you.... </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

If they really want to get rid of the Asian Carp, I think they should let you use a shotgun. I know the bowfishing looks fun, but come on, a case of shells and two guys out the back, that would be a blast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they really want to get rid of the Asian Carp, I think they should let you use a shotgun. I know the bowfishing looks fun, but come on, a case of shells and two guys out the back, that would be a blast.</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Steel shot, and blast away!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they really want to get rid of the Asian Carp, I think they should let you use a shotgun. I know the bowfishing looks fun, but come on, a case of shells and two guys out the back, that would be a blast. </div></div>

Oh man, that would be funner than dynamite!!! Never having to cock the clay pigeon thrower would keep one hand free for hydration purposes! 3 1/2 inch magnums would add some fish flavor to the old water ways! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they really want to get rid of the Asian Carp, I think they should let you use a shotgun. I know the bowfishing looks fun, but come on, a case of shells and two guys out the back, that would be a blast. </div></div>

I've been saying that for years.

Thomas, you want to provide me with some 10 gauge shells, I'll use the BFG until my shoulder falls off.

I'm surprised you never mentioned (in your story) that the BFG knocked me back a step... uphill. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm surprised you never mentioned (in your story) that the BFG knocked me back a step... uphill. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Light weight. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It sure sounds fun to shuck some shells at them, but in a boat, unsteady footing, fast action, asking for trouble.

I'm in! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom