Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Needing Ammo

Looking to buy ammo if anyone has some available. I'm looking for 223 for going out to SD to go prairie dog hunting. I'd also like to find some 22lr or 9mm. Let me know if anyone has some for sell

Pretty sure I can find you all the 9mm you want down here. I'm on the search for .22LR, too. One gun shop in town has 3 bricks for $60/brick. I refuse. I've seen 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and .223 in a few gun shops. Let me know if you're interested in AZ stuff.

Yeah, I'm seeing stuff show back up in WalMart now as well. Just picked up some 40 and 45 ACP last week

Yes there are restrictions but it is actually pretty easy. Do NOT try to ship through USPS. When shipping through UPS, the box must be labeled "ORM-D" and it must be shipped "ground" not "air". I have not used FedEx for this but I think you can use them too. Check out this thread from a couple weeks ago...

Is it awfully expensive?

Just put a couple thousand rounds of 22LR on the shelf - large variety of prices and types. Too much to convey all the prices back in a PM and I will not ship it - first come first served.

Top Bottom