Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Arrival Coming Soon

... To the living room.
November Firearms season opener bow buck got put on his form this morning. Cant wait for the call that he is ready for pickup.
If you are in NCMO or beyond and are in need of a new/better Taxi, Ron Tompson at Mid Missouri Taxidermy in Moberly does excellent work.
IMG952134 (2).jpg Saturday buck 1 1.jpg saturday buck 1.jpg saturday buck 2.jpg Saturday buck 3.jpg

U used a bow when coulda had a rifle?!?! Well done!
Absolutely, I gave up gun hunting altogether in 2010. Then a buddy talked me into taking a one one finally in 2016. Shot a dandy buck and it just didn't do anything for me and it was my biggest buck to date at the time. I still don't really count that deer, though it has a place on my wall.
There's no drug that can replace the felling of shoving a sharp stick through a target animal.

Thanks guys. This deer was a surprise arrival on a spot i have close to the house. I had pulled all of my cameras off a spot I have close to the house to concentrate on my farm and other lease. I was on my way home from hunting another farm on 10/27 and this deer crossed the road in front of my behind a doe, just a few hundred yards from my spot. I then got a few cameras back up. On the firearms season opener, I got my clients from MS set up and checked a camera that is near the road on the way back to the house to spend some much needed couch time with the wife and new baby.
Sure enough this deer was on it just a few hours before. So I hopped up in the stand for a few hours. Right before crawling down to go pick up MS guys I threw out a blind grunt. I quickly heard a deer get out of his bed and start a very deliberate gate through the thick brush right to me. I stopped him just 6-7 yards from the tree and sent a Spifire Maxx into his ribcage.

Well he is home and Ronny has done it again. Full range hanger for the display. Pretty darn happy with this deer. Rearranged some and got the arrows back up on the rest of the family.
IMG_5284.JPG
IMG_5287.JPG
IMG_5288.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks terrific. Hell of a buck, love those wrapping beams and of course the monster 3s

Kratz

great buck!!! and those others are dandys as well!!! all MO deer? I wish we could continue to bow hunt during the shotgun season here!!!

great buck!!! and those others are dandys as well!!! all MO deer? I wish we could continue to bow hunt during the shotgun season here!!!
Thanks!!! Yes, all Missouri bucks and all bowkills. The three on the right I actually arrowed all 3 in 2015. That was the last year before MO peeled it back to 2 bucks limit. 2015 bucks.jpg

Top Bottom