Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Bow Sight

flugge

Looking at a new bow sight, what is the latest/greatest or better yet, whats a true good sight to get?
I have been looking at a 3 pin CBE with floating pins, but havent had a ton of time to research. I hunt out west, so looking to get range but not a complete cluster.
Or- Do I get 3 pin fixed, and just sight 20-40-60?
Any help is greatly appreciated

Ha! No I think I will pass on that Garmin...Thanks for looking out for me though ;)

I think that's the cheaper one too.

Seriously though. I really like having the sliding feature. I have never moved it to shoot an animal but I do like to practice at long range. Number of pins is up to you but 5 does not bother me.

I switched from a HHA to the TR react one pro last year and I love that thing. Accuracy is great, very easy to sight in, react technology does work. I sighted in at 20 and 30...stepped back to 60 and bingo locked on! Super bright and very easy to use....Im also a one pin guy as anymore than that just get me all confused when I try and look through 643 different pins.

I switched from a HHA to the TR react one pro last year and I love that thing. Accuracy is great, very easy to sight in, react technology does work. I sighted in at 20 and 30...stepped back to 60 and bingo locked on! Super bright and very easy to use....Im also a one pin guy as anymore than that just get me all confused when I try and look through 643 different pins.
This is the way Id go now - I tried the original react loved it but hated the larger pins - went to the spot hog 5 pin with smaller pins , love it but what a pain the ass to sight in. Then of course the react pro came out . :rolleyes:

Top Bottom