Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

new bows

livtahunt

PMA Member
i'm looking at buying a new bow i,ve always been a mathews man but i have been looking at the new hoyt ultra tech has any body compared the ultra tech to the LX ?
ooo.gif

Have never shot a LLX but the Ultra is really nice. The axle to axle is a bit too long in my opinion. Probably a more comparable bow, as far as Hoyt goes, would be the RazorTEC or the HavocTEC. I have a Razor and absolutely love it. Good luck.

Go to the DVA 3D shoot tomorrow and I'll let you shoot my UltraTec and I am sure we can find someone with an LX and you can decide on your own. You really should shoot them and decide for yourself. If you ask for opinions on here or elsewhere, you'll probably get all kinds of them. Mine is that I think the UltraTec is the best all around bow made right now.

Too many choices, too many variables and too many opinions. I agree with the fact that you should shoot them to see which you like better. Stop by a pro shop and ask them to set one up from your draw length so you can compare apples to apples. I like the ultra better, but back tension shooters like the solid draw stop of the LX. I wish you luck. The best thing is, you can't be wrong with your choice, they are both outstanding bows.

Top Bottom