Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Hoyt Defiant

Trapshooter1

I've shot the Defiant next to a couple other bows, and to be honest I really like it. It's Smooth it's fast. IMO theres not alot to dislike. Currently, Shooting a Bear Agenda 6, a bow that I love. Who's all shooting the Defiant?? And whats your opinions?? The good? The bads??

I've shot last yrs defiant and really like it. I've been looking for this yrs pro defiant with a # 2 cam and nobody has them or can get them. I've shot a few of these newer bows that are all in that 30-31 ata and I have some struggles getting comfortable with the sharp string angles with my anchor pt. When I shot the new defiant it was more like shooting a 33 in Ata bow. I was able to both, have a comfortable anchor and keep the string on the tip of my nose. (It has something to do w the new cam design) It's also quite, fast and vibration free.

I've shot last yrs defiant and really like it. I've been looking for this yrs pro defiant with a # 2 cam and nobody has them or can get them. I've shot a few of these newer bows that are all in that 30-31 ata and I have some struggles getting comfortable with the sharp string angles with my anchor pt. When I shot the new defiant it was more like shooting a 33 in Ata bow. I was able to both, have a comfortable anchor and keep the string on the tip of my nose. (It has something to do w the new cam design) It's also quite, fast and vibration free.
We have ProDefiant with 2.1 cams in stock here - very slight change to cam geometry but does seem to tune nicer. Whole assortment of various Pro and Carbon Defiants in stock ready to test shoot.

Just bought the 2017 Hoyt Carbon Defiant. Love the bow but I wish that I had a carbon sight to reduce weight. Sweet bow with a solid back wall and smooth draw cycle. Only have 100 rounds through it so far but zero complaints.

Just ordered a new Carbon Defiant 34 from Boyd at Buck Hollow! Was an awesome shooting bow, coming from an Elite Synergy. Got the carbon 5 pin on order along with the stabilizer. Went in one afternoon and Boyd was awesome to work with. Only about a week left before I can go back in and pick it up... trying to get it in time for turkey season!

Looking at ordering a Carbon 34 Defiant. My only problem is that I can not find one with a #2 cam, seems like they are not out there right now unless you special order in and nt many people with a 28 draw shoot a 34 inch bow.

Got my new bow all decked out. Love the Defiant!

Attachments

• IMG_1416.JPG
    IMG_1416.JPG
    980.1 KB · Views: 128
Top Bottom